GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
HAIYA!
Thursday, August 4, 2011 / 9:07 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hey guys!

So sorry about the lack of updates. I've been busy w my studies :/


Thanks to Nuffnang, I was able to go for the Fist of Dragon gala premiere!

Never heard of it?

Here's the trailer!




There's SG artistes like Henry Thia, better known as Hui Ge, as well as Fiona Xie!!



The one on the left is Michael Chuah, who's the director as well as the main lead!
Awesome fighting might I say.

Here are some shots from that day.



A photo w Henry Thia! He's really funny and very friendly ^^




Rmb this granny? She came along for the gala premiere as well!!








View from my seat! Couldn't get a clear picture when I zoom in cause I didnt bring my camera's flash that day :/


ANYWAY.

I wasn't really paying attention to the plot, cause I was too busy noticing all the good fighting scenes.
I remember it was something about Ah Jie(Michael)'s father sending him to his uncle(Henry Thia)'s place to help w his financial difficulties.
Main point is, small village, triad members, extortion of money, the normal kind.
And he stayed so as to help to get rid of them etc.
(Sounds kinda cliché, no?)

Turns out his uncle's daughter, Lily(Fiona Xie) is on the triad's side.
Oh and the triad boss has this really really really really really good at fighting person as his right hand man!!


Twist in the plot!!!

There's always an evil guy somewhere I suppose. o:


Was really taken in by the really good fighting! (I sound like a fangirl over the fighting already hmm)

Fighting style's somewhat the same as Ip Man. (It's Wing Chun, plus the producer of Ip Man 2 produced this film too!!)

However, fights are way more intense and IMHO, I found the fighting scenes in this film on par or maybe even better than Ip man's.
What can I say I love fighting scenes lol. (I sound so sadistic HAHA)

Wouldn't want to spoil it for you guys with any more details hmmmm.


GO AND WATCH!
It opens today, 4th August in SG theatres.

Click here for it's FB page to find out more.

Let me empasize on this again.

AWESOME FIGHT SCENES.

Tempting myself to go rewatch cause of their good skills omg ._.




If any of you guys go and watch this, let me know how you found it k! (:

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥